We are Subtube Studio, a Jakarta based webdesign studio and we are looking for young and talented people to join our team.
Members of our team should have these qualifications:
- Organized and highly motivated
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong interest in all online technologies, apps, mobile, social networking, etc.
1. Web Designer
- Design beautiful websites, mobile sites, banners & other web design elements.
- Translate client’s feedback into usable creative concept.
- Work with the Web Development Team to solve problems and create design solutions
- 1 year minimum of professional web/graphic design experience
- Full knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Have a great sense for layout, typography, color and web usability
- Takes pride in doing great work and cares about pixel perfect details
- Strong knowledge of website usability & web design trends
- Adobe Flash
- Sing (seriously, our office band needs a vocalist)
- Appreciate good coffee
2. Web Developer:
- Work closely with the Creative team to create websites, mobile sites & various web projects
- Ability to write good, clean PHP code and to work from and maintain existing codebases
- Can translate project brief into organized work timeline
- Experience in developing websites in PHP & mySQL
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Experience in using popular opensource CMS (WordPress, Drupal & etc)
- Experience with social networking APIs (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
3. Account Executive
- Maintain relationship with existing & new clients, provide solutions and make sure those solutions are exceeded.
- Generate new project opportunities
- Create & present Web Project proposals, including budgeting & scheduling to current & potential clients
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 1 year experience at a technology / web design company
- Experience in maintaining client
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Able to communicate in a clear, coherent and professional manner
4. Web Content Administrator
- Manage all web content related services, including planning, scheduling and publishing
- Deploy web content according to the schedule
- 1 year experience in managing content for websites
- Experience with online content development and editing
- Strong experience with content management systems and content publishing workflow
- Able to multi-task
- Fresh graduates are preferred
- Willing to work hard and learn fast
These positions are full-time and on-site at our Dharmawangsa, South Jakarta office.
Send your CV, Portfolio, desired position and expected salary to email@example.com. Selected candidate will be contacted immediately.